Sunday, 6 February 2011

Life, Love and Adventures

My husband and i have decided that we want to have a baby together.

Pretty exciting stuff, but a bit scary at the same time. Ideally, i'd like two children fairly close together in age, and one of each sex. My siblings and i have an age gap of 4 1/2 to 5 years between us all and i found that it's too big a gap to form lasting solid friendships. Of course my sister and i (closest in age) have a great relationship and get along well, but we've never been close, even as adults. I'd like my children to be able to have a close relation with their sibling. Hubby is happy with two (although he jokes about more!) and would like a girl first.

This blog is an account of our lives together, trying for and hopefully achieving our wish to have kids, travelling, and doing all this while trying to pay off our mortages as fast as possible, so we're on a pretty tight budget.